1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. The SavvyMom ‘NAC Family Adventures’ Contest commences on Thursday, November 12 and ends Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Contest Closing Time”). To enter, go online to www.savvymom.ca, review these rules and complete the online entry form found at www.savvymom.ca/index.php/contests/ or www.surveymonkey.com. One entry per individual per day is permitted. The use of any automated equipment to participate in this Contest is prohibited and will disqualify the entrant.
2. CONTEST DRAW: One (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received in a random draw conducted in Toronto, Ontario at 11:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, November 18, 2009. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible online entries received on or before the Contest Closing Time.
3. PRIZE: APPROX. RETAIL VALUE $200. There will be one (1) prize award consisting of a family-of-4 subscription which includes tickets to all four concerts in the Family Adventures series at the National Arts Centre. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-negotiable and may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash. SavvyMom Media reserves the right to make prize substitutions where necessary.
5. THE DRAW: The Selected entrant will be notified by telephone. If selected entrant cannot be reached within seven (7) business days, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, or fails to complete and return the required contest documents, he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected. Selected entrant will be sent a declaration and release form by e-mail. In order to be declared a winner, selected entrant must correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question on the declaration and release form and the form must be signed and returned to SavvyMom Media (the “Sponsor”), releasing SavvyMom Media from any and all claims or causes of action arising out of entrant’s participation in the Contest and receipt or use of any prize, confirming compliance with the contest rules, accepting the prize as awarded and consenting to the use of his or her name, without compensation, in any future publicity carried out by in connection with this contest.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to residents of Canada with the exception of those residents of the province of Quebec, and who are over the age of majority (18 years in Ontario) on or before Thursday, November 17, 2009. Officers, directors, representatives and employees of the Sponsors are not eligible to enter.