Fruity & Yummy Prosecco Popsicle Cocktails
If you want to look like a total hostessing rock star this summer, here’s the drink you need to serve to your friends: Prosecco Popsicle Cocktails!
They are so, so simple to make, impress everyone you serve them to, and can be made for both kids and adults alike (even at the same time). Prosecco Popsicle Cocktails are also refreshing, light, and fizzy, hitting all the hallmarks of the perfect summer cooler.
For children, simply pour ginger ale or sparkling water into the glasses instead of prosecco. These would be perfect for any summer birthday party and offer a sweet and seasonal twist on soda or lemonade, with no extra work on your part. Enjoy!
- Popsicles in any fruity flavour
- Prosecco (or ginger ale or sparkling water)
- Sliced fruit
- Fresh mint
- Coloured straws
- Clear glasses (they can be plastic and mason jars work well, too)
Prep and Cook
- If serving to a group, put the glasses on a tray and fill with the popsicles, fresh fruit, and mint.
- Carry to where everyone is sitting and pour the prosecco into the glasses in front your audience, who should delight in watching the bubbles rise to the top of the glass.
- Stick a straw in each glass and pass them around (and watch your friends marvel at your brilliance).
- The popsicle will begin to melt and infuse the prosecco with a fruity flavour.
- For kids, simply pour ginger ale or sparkling water into the glasses instead of Prosecco.