- 2 cups pitted and chopped peaches
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped red pepper
- ½ jalapeno pepper, deveined, deseeded and minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro (optional)
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
Prep and Cook
- 1Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Check seasonings and add more lime juice or sugar, if needed. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 2Serve with nacho chips or homemade pita chips (find recipe here).
Tagged under: peach salsa,salsa recipe,fruit salsa,peach recipe