Adapted from The Melting Pot
- 4 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ½ tsp dry mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted dipping items
Prep and Cook
- 1In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cheese and flour and set aside.
- 2Combine the milk, garlic, mustard powder, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium saucepan set over medium heat and warm just until bubble begin to form around the perimeter of the pot. Discard the garlic.
- 3Add the cheese to the hot milk mixture, whisking constantly. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the cheese is melted and smooth and the sauce is slightly bubbling; season well with salt.
- 4Transfer sauce to a fondue pot, or place saucepan in the centre of the table, and serve immediately with assorted dipping items and fondue forks or wooden skewers.
Similar Related Posts:
- May 19, 2017
3 Healthy Recipes for Your May Long Weekend Barbecue
My absolute favourite way to unwind and reconnect with the people I love most is by throwing a backyard barbeque
- September 28, 2016
A is for Apple: 10 Recipes for Cooking with Fall’s Favourite Fruit
Apple picking season starts in September and continues until November, making it the ideal family-friendly outing to celebrate the start of fall.