Adapted from The Melting Pot
- 4 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ½ tsp dry mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted dipping items
Prep and Cook
- 1In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cheese and flour and set aside.
- 2Combine the milk, garlic, mustard powder, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium saucepan set over medium heat and warm just until bubble begin to form around the perimeter of the pot. Discard the garlic.
- 3Add the cheese to the hot milk mixture, whisking constantly. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the cheese is melted and smooth and the sauce is slightly bubbling; season well with salt.
- 4Transfer sauce to a fondue pot, or place saucepan in the centre of the table, and serve immediately with assorted dipping items and fondue forks or wooden skewers.
Similar Related Posts:
- September 28, 2016
A is for Apple: 10 Recipes for Cooking with Fall’s Favourite Fruit
Apple picking season starts in September and continues until November, making it the ideal family-friendly outing to celebrate the start of fall.
- September 6, 2016
SALADE DE FRAISES, AVOCAT, BASILIC ET TOMATES CERISES
On est au mois d'août, l'été achève, mais on peut encore en profiter! Voici une recette de salade de fraises qui goûte frais, qui est parfaite pour les pique-niques ou les soupers sur le bord de la piscine.