- 1 cup feta cheese, cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup black olives, chopped
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil), chopped
- ¼ cup canned artichokes, chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber, diced
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- ⅔ Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- Fresh ground pepper
- 3–4 Tbsp olive oil
Prep and Cook
- 1Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 12 hours, and serve.
Similar Related Posts:
- February 22, 2017
5 Simple & Healthy Snacks Your Kids Will Love to Eat
One of the most asked questions in my home is 'Mom, can I have a snack?' All day long, my children are hungry! If you can relate and you're always on the look out for snack ideas to have at your disposal, I have 5 simple and healthy snack recipes your kids will love to eat (and you will too!).