- 4 slices multi-grain, whole-wheat, raisin bread
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup grated cheddar, mozzarella, Monterrey Jack or goat cheese
Prep and Cook
- 1Butter all four pieces of bread. Flip two pieces over and top each piece with half the cheese. Place the remaining pieces of bread on the cheese, butter-side-up.
- 2When the waffle maker is hot, set the sandwiches on the iron and close it. Cook until the ready light goes on, or until the bread is golden brown and crispy.
- 3Remove the sandwiches with tongs and allow to cool before eating.