I turned the page of my paper calendar this week and couldn’t believe I saw the word ‘October’ written across the top. Can someone please tell me where 2012 went? I’ve already handed in an article dedicated to Christmas baking, and my Pinterest board is a flurry of holiday activity, which just further proves that this year is in fact speeding by.
So, this weekend I’m committed to getting a lot of rest and relaxation’after I cook dinner for 20+ people, of course’and while I do, I plan on catching up on some of the great reading I’ve been neglecting. If you’re inclined to do the same, I think you might enjoy the following articles:
1. If you’re still unsure of what to cook this weekend we have a list of 20 reasons to be grateful this Thanksgiving that might help you out.
2. Looking for a good weekend read? I just devoured Luisa’s book. I loved it.
3. I think I might want to be a pomologist when I grow up.
4. There really is such a thing as a banana slicer. Just read the comments. Hilarious.
5. Could your family go an entire month without eating anything processed? 4,000 people have pledged to do just that.
6. Let’s not forget about the other white fruit.
7. So many people are going gluten-free. This article is a fascinating look at gluten and sourdough and heirloom wheat.
Tagged under: My Berlin Kitchen,long weekend read,food,meals,book,thanksgiving weekend
Category: No Category