- 1 store bought or homemade pizza crust (whole wheat is healthier)
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 slices deli-style ham
- Pineapple, cut into ½ inch cubes
- Flower shaped cookie cutter
Prep and Cook
- Preheat the oven to 425°F, and place the pizza crust on a lightly oiled cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the pizza crust, and top with grated cheese.
- Cut 12 flower shapes out of the ham using a cookie cutter. Scatter the flowers over the pizza, and place a pineapple cube in the centre of each flower.
- Bake the pizza for 12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.