Imagine a winter getaway…a special escape for your family. A chance to experience one of Ontario’s premier winter playgrounds on a three-night getaway.
You can enjoy meeting all the animals from Hidden Meadow Farms, feel the thrill of a dogsledding adventure, and climb aboard for an old-fashioned horse-drawn sleigh ride. For some outdoor exercise, hit the trails on skis or snowshoes, in this beautiful winter wonderland. Like to skate? Carve your own tracks on the outdoor skating rink (how Canadiana can you get?). And if it gets a little nippy, warm breakfasts and plenty of hot chocolate will be on hand to warm you up by a sparkling fire!
All this can be yours for three days at The Deerhurst Resort, a member of the Resorts of Ontario, if you enter to win the Family Fun Winter Escape Contest.
Enter the contest today and your family could enjoy:
- Three nights accommodation in a junior one-bedroom suite at Deerhurst Resort in Muskoka for a family of four
- An afternoon of fun with the barnyard animals of Hidden Meadow Farms, Deerhurst’s own stable and dog sledding operator, including a horse-drawn carriage or sleigh ride
- A guided, full-powered dogsled ride for the whole family and a children’s dogsled ride on pint-sized sleds powered by “chili-dogs” (a Husky-Daschund mix)
- Complimentary use of skis, snowshoes and skates for use on resort trails and skating rink
- Four Deerhurst toques
- Daily breakfasts and hot chocolate
- A $2,000 travel allowance
That’s an experience your family will remember long after winter is over!
* Prize valued at approximately $3,400 CAD/$3,100 USD
Contest closes 11:59 PM (EST), March 31, 2010. This contest is open to all legal residents of Canada and the United States 18 years of age or older. See full contest rules for details.