No picnic is complete without a potato salad, and this easy-to-make version should definitely have a place on your red and white blanket.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, washed and cubed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp relish
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Prep and Cook
- 1In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the potatoes until they are fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain the water and set aside to cool for approximately 10 minutes.
- 2Place the potatoes in a bowl and add the green onions, celery, Dijon, relish, mayonnaise and olive oil. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- 3Serve warm, or place in the fridge and serve cold later.