Once a week for the next 12 weeks one lucky SavvyMom reader will win* a Pura Gift Package valued at $50. Each winner will have their choice of:
- A Pura Kiki Infant Gift Pack which contains three 5oz Infant Bottles with Slow Flow Nipple
- A Pura Kiki Toddler Gift Pack which includes one Pura Kiki 11oz Infant Bottle, plus 1 Pura Kiki 11oz Sippy Bottle, plus 1 Pura Kiki Fast Flow Nipple
- A Pura Kiki Adult Gift Pack which contains one 1 Pura Stainless 1.2L Adult Bottle, plus 1 Pura Stainless 0.6L Adult Bottle
Pura Kiki is a BPA-free feeding system that grows with your child!
These stainless steel bottles are the safe and environmentally conscious choice for your baby. Unlike every other infant and sippy bottles on the market, the Kiki infant and sippy bottles are 100% plastic free, are compatible with a wide range of nipples and spouts, and are dishwasher safe!
Kiki is backed by an unprecedented lifetime warranty. Join the legions of happy Kiki users…your baby will thank you!
The patent pending Kiki line of baby bottles and toddler sippy cups combine innovation, unsurpassed safety, and practicality with a product that truly adapts to the needs of your child.
- Toxin free: 100% BPA-free, 100% phthalate-free, 100% petroleum free, 100% PVC-free
- Practical: Pura Kiki infant bottles transform into sippy bottles and vice versa!
- Adaptable: All Kiki bottles operate with Pura nipples and spouts as well as those from many leading manufacturers. Pura nipples are made of silicone and available in Slow, Medium and Fast Flow.
- Functional: Internal volume graduations so you know how much your infant or toddler is eating
- Modern: Fun colors and a shape optimized for small hands
- Easy to clean: Dishwasher safe and large mouth makes cleaning simple
- Reliable: Lifetime warranty on stainless components
The Pura range of infant and adult bottles and accessories can be found at these Canadian retailers:
Storks & Berries
Boutique Mere Helene
Infant Bottle Buying Tips
Bottle Nipple Shape. If you will be breastfeeding your baby but occasionally using a bottle, you may want to consider buying bottles with wide-base nipples that more closely resemble a mother’s breast. Some babies have a hard time switching from the wide latch of breastfeeding to a narrow bottle nipple.
Nipple Flow Rate Matters. The speed at which formula or breast milk can come through the bottle nipple varies a lot by brand, and some brands even sell nipples designed for fast or slow flow. Most newborns will need a slower flow nipple at first, so that they don’t have to gulp their dinner. However, some infants may not like the slowest newborn flow nipples, so you may need to experiment a bit.
Bottle Materials. Look for BPA-free bottles that are also non-toxic and free of lead, phthalates and PVC.
Bottle Shapes and Vent Systems. For babies that tend to be fussy after meals, bottles with an air vent system may help prevent so much air from entering baby’s tummy, which may in turn reduce post-meal fussiness. Look for wider mouths on your baby bottles to make cleaning them much easier.
Nipple Materials. Clear silicone nipples don’t pick up smells or tastes, even after many uses, and they don’t carry the potential for allergies that latex can. Silicone nipples are also more difficult for baby to chew holes in, so there is less risk of choking on a piece that is chewed off.
Size Matters. Look for bottles that have colourful, easy-to-read measurements on them for ease of use.
* By entering this contest, you agree to comply with the official contest rules and regulations. Click here to view the complete rules and regulations.
Similar Related Posts:
- July 10, 2017
10 Steps to Setting Up a Successful Lemonade Stand
Setting up a lemonade stand is a classic, kid-friendly activity. It also happens to provide great lessons in math and business. (Not to mention it's fun!) Here are 10 steps to setting up a successful lemonade stand this summer.