The baking continues at SavvyHQ, and our National Sales Director, Maggie Dymond, decided she wanted to try her hand at making fudge. It was something her grandmother used to make when she was little, so she opted to try out the Fantasy Fudge recipe that used to be on the back of the original Kraft Marshmallow Creme jar.
Adapted from Kraft
Makes about 117 (squares)
- 3 cups sugar
- ¾ cup margarine
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 340 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 198 g jar Kraft Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep and Cook
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk in heavy 2½ quart saucepan and bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling for five minutes over medium heat, stirring.
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate until melted.
- Add marshmallow creme, nuts & vanilla beat till blended.
- Pour into greased 13×9-inch baking pan. Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.
Serve as a sweet snack or a dessert with fresh raspberries
Category: No Category