- Rice Krispie® squares (store-bought or homemade)
- Assorted candies including Swedish Fish, gummy worms, jelly beans, AirHeads, fruit leather, etc.
Prep and Cook
- 1To make nigiri-style sushi: Slice Rice Krispie® squares into thin rectangles. Place a Swedish Fish or gummy worm on top, and wrap a thin slice of fruit leather around the base of the candy.
- 2To make maki-style sushi: Flatten a Rice Krispie® square using a rolling pin. Lay it on top of a piece of fruit leather. Cut thin slices of red, orange and green candies (AirHeads work well) and lay across Rice Krispie® square. Roll candy up into a cylinder and slice into pieces.
- 3To make pickled ginger: Cut an orange AirHead into thin slices and roll out with a rolling pin. Starting with one end, wind candy into a spiral, leaving a little space between each layer.
- 4To make wasabi: Slice green jelly beans in half and pile together.
Similar Related Posts:
- December 20, 2016
Simple Chocolate Yule Log
Why make this cake? It's incredibly easy to make, despite looking ultra impressive on the plate. It requires only 10 ingredients from start to finish, it's super kid-friendly. It can be made in advance (for my test run, I kept the cake covered in the fridge for four days and it still tasted great.