Makes 20 pieces
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- 2Combine the Parmesan cheese and dill weed in a small bowl.
- 3On a flour-dusted work surface, use a rolling pin to roll out the puff pastry to a 12” x 12” square.
- 4Brush the pastry evenly with the olive oil and sprinkle half the Parmesan mixture over the pastry. Fold 2 opposite sides of the pastry into the centre of the sheet, and sprinkle with half of the remaining cheese and herb mixture, pressing the cheese into the pastry.
- 5Continue folding in the sides and sprinkling with the cheese until you are left with a long log, 6-layers thick. Slice ½” off each end to even the edges, and cut crossways into ½”-thick slices.
- 6Place the slices cut-side up on the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2” apart. Chill for 25 minutes.
- 7Bake the cold pastry for 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip the bunny ears over. Bake for an additional 3–4 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and puffed. Remove from the oven and serve warm or at room temperature.