These Jell-O desserts can be striped to a variety of colours to fit your superhero scheme.
- ½ can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 small packages Knox gelatin
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O
- 1 package orange Jell-O
- 1 package lemon Jell-O
- Small plastic cups or glass vessels
Prep and Cook
- 1Dissolve one envelope of gelatin in 1/4 cup of cold water. Add 1/2 cup boiling water to condensed milk. Mix dissolved gelatin with milk and add 1/2 cup more of boiled water.
- 2To make the rainbow layers, use one box of Jell-O at a time. Mix one envelope of gelatin with 1/4 cup cold water. Add a cup of boiling water and one box Jell-O and stir to combine. Pour Jell-O into cups and refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until set.
- 3Pour 2 Tbsp condensed milk filling over set Jell-O. Chill 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Continue filling the cups, alternating the Jell-O with the condensed milk, and end with Jell-O on top.
- 5Chill until firm and serve chilled.
Similar Related Posts:
- December 20, 2016
Simple Chocolate Yule Log
Why make this cake? It's incredibly easy to make, despite looking ultra impressive on the plate. It requires only 10 ingredients from start to finish, it's super kid-friendly. It can be made in advance (for my test run, I kept the cake covered in the fridge for four days and it still tasted great.