These Jell-O desserts can be striped to a variety of colours to fit your superhero scheme.
- ½ can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 small packages Knox gelatin
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O
- 1 package orange Jell-O
- 1 package lemon Jell-O
- Small plastic cups or glass vessels
Prep and Cook
- 1Dissolve one envelope of gelatin in 1/4 cup of cold water. Add 1/2 cup boiling water to condensed milk. Mix dissolved gelatin with milk and add 1/2 cup more of boiled water.
- 2To make the rainbow layers, use one box of Jell-O at a time. Mix one envelope of gelatin with 1/4 cup cold water. Add a cup of boiling water and one box Jell-O and stir to combine. Pour Jell-O into cups and refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until set.
- 3Pour 2 Tbsp condensed milk filling over set Jell-O. Chill 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Continue filling the cups, alternating the Jell-O with the condensed milk, and end with Jell-O on top.
- 5Chill until firm and serve chilled.