- 1 small red apple, cored and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 small green apple, cored and thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup granola
- 1 hard-boiled egg
Prep and Cook
- 1Spread a small amount of peanut butter over all of the apple slices except one, and top with a sprinkling of granola.
- 2Stack the slices, alternating between red and green pieces and finish with the slice that doesn't have any peanut butter on it.
- 3Serve with a hard-boiled egg and eat immediately before the apples turn colour.
Tagged under: after school snack,apple and peanut butter stacks,apple and peanut butter,snack recipe