Black Bean, Rice and Cheese Burritos
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ¾ cups cooked rice (brown or white)
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp each salt and pepper
- 8 10-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese, shredded
- Optional items: salsa, sour cream and scrambled egg
Prep and Cook
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add the rice and beans and stir to combine. Season with cumin, salt and pepper and cook until the mixture is warmed through.
- Heat the tortillas according to package directions and fill with the rice and bean mixture. Top with shredded cheese and serve.