Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 pints of cherry tomatoes (any colour is fine), rinsed
- ½ cup olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Optional: fresh thyme or oregano
Prep and Cook
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the tomatoes in single layer and drizzle the olive oil over top. Season with salt and pepper, and top with fresh herbs, if using.
- Roast the tomatoes until they begin to blister and caramelize, and their juices release into the oil mixture, about 20–25 minutes. Remove and let cool completely.
- To store in the fridge, transfer the tomatoes to a lidded container and top with the juices/oil from the pan. Tomatoes will keep for up to five days.