Watermelon Agua Fresca
- 6-8 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 Tbsp. sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- ¼ cup lime juice
- Sparkling water
- Optional: lime wedges and mint leaves
Prep and Cook
- Place the watermelon pieces in a blender or food processor and blend until completely liquefied. Pass the fruit juice through a fine mesh sieve set over a large bowl to remove the pulp from the liquid. Pour into a large pitcher.
- Add the water, sugar and lime juice and stir to combine. Refrigerate until well chilled, 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, pour watermelon agua fresca into ice-filled glasses and top with sparkling water. Garnish with lime slices or mint leaves, if desired.