- ¾ cup whole wheat or white couscous
- ¾ cup boiling water
- Toppings of choice: Fresh or dried fruits, fresh or frozen berries, nuts, raisins, maple syrup, honey
Prep and Cook
- 1Place the couscous in a ceramic or stainless steel bowl.
- 2Top with the boiling water and cover with plastic wrap or tea towel.
- 3Leave until ready to eat (minimum five minutes).
- 4Fluff the couscous with a fork and add the desired toppings (i.e. sliced strawberries, sunflower seeds, raisins, assorted nuts and maple syrup)
Category: No Category