How are your shopping habits? Are you smart with your hard-earned cash, or does your resolve crumble once you enter your favourite neighbourhood boutique? What about when you enter the grocery store’do you stick to your list or leave the store with a cart full of goodies and impulse buys?
And then there’s online shopping…
We know, we know. You’re signed up to all the hottest and trendiest retailers’ e-newsletters and always use the sale code that arrives in your inbox daily…that’s smart spending, right?
But, are you too tempted by the lure of the online buy?
We’re here to help. In this round-up of awesome reads, we’ve got pro tips and tricks to help you become more savvy with your spending, kick an online shopping habit, uncover what you’re paying too much for, and learn how to spend more strategically. So, let’s get started, because there is no time like the present!
Our 7 most popular articles to help you spend smarter
- 5 things you’re guilty of – that make you spend more
- Bulk-buying traps to watch out for
- The only 3 things you need to know to shop smarter
- 5 things you’re paying too much for
- How to make more conscious spending decisions
- Is your money behaviour normal?
- When you just gotta have it: The impact of impulse buying on your savings