Makes 1 ‘ 8’ cake
- 1 8” cake (2 layers) from cake mix or recipe
- 2–3 cups white icing
- Grey sanding sugar/sprinkles
- Fresh flowers
- Paper cake garland
Prep and Cook
- 1Prepare the cakes as per the package or recipe directions and allow them to cool completely.
- 2Place one of the cake layers flat side down on a cake stand or plate and spread ½ cup of icing over the top. Place the second layer of cake on top, flat side up. Ice entire cake with the remaining frosting, covering the cake evenly.
- 3Decorate the top with sprinkles and insert the paper cake garland into the centre of the cake.
- 4Add the fresh flowers and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Tagged under: cake,baby shower cake,flower cake