Keep the kids busy as beavers with these easy to make and decorate beaver cupcakes that are worthy of any Canada Day celebration. You can use homemade or store-bought cupcakes and candy from the bulk food store to put this edible critter creation together.
- 12 chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting (store-bought or homemade)
- 24 candy eyeballs
- 12 red candy-coated chocolate buttons (like M&Ms)
- 24 brown candy-coated chocolate buttons (like M&Ms)
- 24 slivered almonds
Prep and Cook
- 1Place cupcakes on a serving platter or cake stand. Press candy eyeballs into place. Gently press and centre the red candy-coated chocolate buttons below the eyes to make the nose.
- 2Insert brown candy-coated chocolate button above the eyes to make the ears. Press slivered almonds into icing below the nose for the teeth. Serve immediately or store at room temperature in a covered container for up to 2 days.