- 12 large marshmallows
- 24 graham crackers
- 4 plain chocolate bars (100 g), broken into squares
- 3 strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced diagonally
- ½ cup peanut butter
Prep and Cook
- 1To make classic s’mores, toast the marshmallows over an open flame, the barbecue or in an oven.
- 2Place a piece of chocolate on a graham cracker, top with a warm marshmallow and cover with a second cracker.
- 3To make strawberry s’mores, place a piece of chocolate on a graham cracker, top with a few strawberry slices and a warm marshmallow, and cover with a second cracker.
- 4To make ‘funky monkey’ s’mores, spread peanut butter over a graham cracker and cover with a piece of chocolate. Add a few slices of banana, a warm marshmallow and a second cracker.
Tagged under: s'mores station,campfire recipe,kids snacks,s'mores