- 10 oz milk (or dark) chocolate
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- 10 oz white chocolate
- ½ cup crushed candy canes
Prep and Cook
- 1Spray an 8” x 8” baking pan with non-stick spray and line it with a piece of plastic wrap, letting the ends hang over the edge.
- 2Combine the milk chocolate and peppermint extract in a microwaveable bowl (or heatproof bowl set over simmering water) and heat in 20-second intervals on medium power until melted.
- 3Pour the chocolate into the baking dish, spreading it evenly to the edges with a spatula. Place the dish in the fridge until the chocolate is completely set.
- 4Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate using the same method as above. Pour it over the set milk chocolate and scatter the crushed candy canes over the top. Allow it to set at room temperature.
- 5Using the plastic wrap to lift, remove the chocolate bark from the baking dish and cut it into 2” squares.