Makes 16 pieces
- 4 cups white grape or white cranberry juice
- 2 packets of gelatin
- Blue gel-paste food colouring
Prep and Cook
- 1Pour 1 cup of the juice and the gelatin in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- 2Place the remaining juice in a small saucepan set over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Stir the juice/gelatin mixture into the hot liquid, whisking until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 3Add the food colouring, a little at a time, until you’ve reached the desired colour.
- 4Pour the juice mixture into an 8” x 8” baking pan and transfer to the fridge to chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
- 5Cut the jellied juice into ‘blocks of ice’ and serve.