Little Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup PC Organics Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 ¼ cups PC Organics Oatmeal Muffin Mix
- ½ cup PC Organics Blueberries
Prep and Cook
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In bowl, stir together egg, applesauce and ½ cup water. Stir in muffin mix until smooth. Divide batter among muffin cups, about 1 Tbsp batter per cup. Top each with two blueberries, pressing them into batter slightly.
- Bake in centre of oven for 12–14 minutes or until just starting to brown around edges. Cool slightly before removing from pan. Store in airtight container for 2–3 days, or freeze in zippered plastic bag.