Burger sliders with a bit of Canadian cheddar are a great party snack for appetites of all sizes.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 dozen mini hamburger buns or small dinner rolls
- 1 cup aged Canadian cheddar cheese, grated
- Mini dill pickles
- Mini Canadian flag toppers
Prep and Cook
- Combine the ground beef, Dijon, egg yolk, salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl and mix well.
- Scoop out 2-3oz of meat and shape into a small hamburger patty. Continue until you've used all the meat.
- Grill or cook the burgers as desired.
- Place burgers on the bottom portion of hamburger bun and top each with grated cheddar, lettuce, mayo and ketchup.
- Place the top bun on the burger and add the pickle to the outside of the bun. Spear it together with a mini dill and a flag toothpick.