- Assorted vegetables (carrots, cucumber, celery, red pepper)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep and Cook
- 1Wash and peel the vegetables and set aside.
- 2Fill small cups or individual serving containers with dipping sauce and add sliced veggies to each cup.
- 3Serve on a platter with superhero signs.
- 4Lightly salt cucumber in small bowl and refrigerate for one hour. Drain cucumber and set aside.
- 5Place cream cheese, yogurt, lemon juice and dill in food processor or blender and process until smooth. Stir into cucumber mixture and lightly season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 6Cover the dip and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour.
Tagged under: snacks,Birthday,veggies,superhero party