- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into one-inch chunks
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 pita breads
Prep and Cook
- 1Stir together the mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl.
- 2Add the celery, dried cranberries and broccoli and combine.
- 3Fold in the chicken and season with pepper, if desired.
- 4Cut the pitas in half. Fill each pocket with half a cup of the chicken salad mixture.
Category: No Category