- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
Prep and Cook
- 1Rinse the chicken under cold water and pat dry. Slice each breast into strips and set aside.
- 2Combine the yogurt and mustard in a bowl; add the chicken and allow it to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- 3Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine the panko, chia, sage, salt and several grinds of pepper in a medium bowl and stir well.
- 4Dredge the chicken into the panko mixture and coat all sides well. Place on the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until cooked through and panko turn golden. Serve warm.
Similar Related Posts:
- April 15, 2016
A Week’s Worth of Meals for When You’re Solo Parenting