Straws become a source of entertainment when presenting these birthday beverages.
- Fresh or frozen lemonade
- Glass Mason jars
- Striped or plain straws
- Black or white cardstock
- Parchment paper
- Coloured or patterned paper
- Hole punch
- Spray adhesive/glue stick
Prep and Cook
- 1Using spray adhesive or a glue stick, attach a piece of patterned or coloured paper to a piece of parchment paper (for stabilizing and waterproofing).
- 2Trace the Mason jar lid around the paper and cut a piece to place inside each rim.
- 3Using a hole punch, make a slot for the straw to slip through.
- 4Draw a moustache template on a piece of black cardstock and cut it out. Or use a printable PDF template on white cardstock.
- 5Trace the template on another piece of black cardstock making as many moustaches as needed. Cut them out.
- 6Glue the moustaches to the straws and place the paper lids inside the rims.
- 7Fill the mason jars with lemonade. Attach the lids and slide in the straws.
Similar Related Posts:
- May 18, 2017
How to Make a Build-Your-Own Caesar Bar
National Caesar Day fittingly falls on the Thursday before the May two-four weekend, the unofficial launch of patio season in Canada. Here's our recipe for a classic Caesar cocktail, and how you can create a build-your-own Caesar bar for a party.