Milk and Cookie Mocktails
Santa’s not the only one who will appreciate these milk mocktails.
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- Red and white sprinkles
- Gingerbread Cookies
- 6-inch lollipop sticks
Prep and Cook
- To make a simple syrup, combine the water and sugar in a small saucepan set over high heat and bring to a boil. Cook until the sugar has completely dissolved. Remove from the stove top and allow it to cool for a minute or two.
- Place the sprinkles on a shallow plate.
- Dip the rim of the glass into the syrup, allowing the excess to drip off before dipping the rim into the sprinkles. Leave the glasses upside down and allow the sprinkles to adhere before turning the cups right side up (or the sprinkles will run down the side of the glass).
- Make your favourite gingerbread cookie recipe and cut out gingerbread men or trees, using a 2-inch cookie cutter.
- Place a lollipop stick in the middle of the back of the cutout cookie dough, and press down lightly to ensure the stick is adhered to the cookie. Bake as per your cookie recipe.
- Carefully fill the glasses with milk, and rest a cookie garnish on the rim of the glass.