Add this all-time classic kids’ mocktail to your beverage list.
- Lemon-lime flavoured soda
- Orange slices
- Maraschino cherries
- Small wooden skewers
- Colourful straws
Prep and Cook
- 1Fill each glass half full of ice. Add the soda, leaving about one inch of space between the liquid and the rim of the glass.
- 2Add a tablespoon or so of grenadine to each glass.
- 3Slide one orange slice and one maraschino cherry onto each wooden skewer. Rest the skewer on the rim of the glass.
- 4Garnish with a colourful straw.
Similar Related Posts:
- May 18, 2017
How to Make a Build-Your-Own Caesar Bar
National Caesar Day fittingly falls on the Thursday before the May two-four weekend, the unofficial launch of patio season in Canada. Here's our recipe for a classic Caesar cocktail, and how you can create a build-your-own Caesar bar for a party.