These berries are perfectly dressed up for a festive movie occasion!
- Strawberries (2 or 3 per person)
- White chocolate (4 oz per 20 strawberries)
- Dark chocolate (6 oz per 20 strawberries)
Prep and Cook
- 1Place the strawberries on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 2Melt the chocolate in a microwave or on the stove in a heatproof bowl set over simmering water.
- 3Holding the strawberry stems up, dip the front of each berry into the white chocolate. Place it on the parchment paper and allow it to completely harden.
- 4Once the white chocolate is set, dip each side of the berry into the dark chocolate, ensuring that the edges of the dark chocolate meet up in the middle of the white chocolate. Return them to the baking sheet and allow them to dry completely.
- 5Dip a toothpick into the dark chocolate and add ‘buttons’ down the front of each tuxedo.
- 6Place the strawberries in the fridge immediately and store them there for up to eight hours. Bring them to room temperature before serving.