- Assorted sizes of cupcake liners in colours that match the party theme
- Baker’s twine
- Heavy duty threading needle
How to Make:
- Arrange your cupcake liners in a pattern on a table to determine how you would like the garland to look. Press some of the liners open and mix up the small and large liners to create some visual interest.
- Thread the needle with the baker’s twine and push it through the centre of the liners making the garland as long as you desire.
- Space the liners out evenly, or press them tightly together, and tie a knot in the twine at both ends to hold the first and last liners in place.
- Snip off the twine leaving at least 4 inches at each end for hanging.