What We’re Talking About This Week: Jan 6, 2016
Eating healthy-ish, a simple way to get more sleep, and the most-read articles of the year from our SavvyStorytellers. That’s what caught our attention this week.
Let’s Be Healthy-ish
Our food editor Jan wants us to eat more cake. We feel strongly that we should listen to her. But really, her anti-resolutiony new eating philosophy to eat healthy-ish, aka eat healthy most of the time, with occasional treats, sounds right on the money. You can read more about her rather refreshing philosophy here.
The #1 Trick to Falling Asleep
Tossing and turning with to-do lists running through your head? This week, we read about a simple life hack for tuning off your brain and drifting off to sleep. It’s so simple, we had to share.
SavvyStories: The Best of the Year
From showing us how to create quick protein-packed breakfasts and on-the-go snack solutions, to getting fitted for the right bra and crafting the most adorable Frozen hat for preschoolers, our Storytellers were busy in 2015! Here were the most-read articles of 2015.
- East Coast Mommy created the cutest printable for all the Frozen fans out there.
- Lindsay from RecipeGeek came up with a quick, easy and protein-packed breakfast families loved.
- Erika from The Linden Life shared one of her most challenging days as working parent.
- Sweet Potato Chronicles showed that some of the best on-the-go snacks can be prepared well in advance.
- Rebecca from Playground Confidential shared the tales from her second-ever fitting, 24 years after her first, and vowed to never, ever guess her bra size again.
Have a great week!