Apple, Cheddar, and Bacon Pita Pizzas
- 4 whole-wheat pitas
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 thinly sliced apples or pears
- 4 Tbsp grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon, chopped
Prep and Cook
- Preheat the oven to broil and cook the pitas for 1 minute. Remove from the oven, flip pitas over and brush with olive oil, dividing it evenly between the four pitas.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese over each pita and arrange the apple slices over top. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and some of the crumbled bacon.
- Return to the oven and broil for an additional minute or two, or until the cheese is melted and the edges of the pita are crisp.