- 1 can (295 ml) Minute Maid® Berry Punch (frozen concentrate)
- 1 cup frozen berries (any kind)
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
Prep and Cook
- 1In a blender or food processor, purée the berry punch, frozen berries and water until smooth.
- 2To make the ice pops, fill the molds with the berry mixture and the yogurt alternately, making three layers of the berry mixture and two layers of the yogurt. Using the tip of a knife, or wooden skewer, swirl the ingredients together ones or twice.
- 3Freeze until solid.
Tagged under: ice pops,berry recipe,popsicle recipe,berry ice pops