Bumblebee Marshmallow Pops
- Large marshmallows
- Lollipop sticks
- Yellow candy melts (coloured chocolate which can be purchased at any Bulk Barn, Michaels or cake decorating supply store)
- Black edible marker (look for this at Michaels, The Bulk Barn or any cake decorating supply store)
Prep and Cook
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the candy in microwave-safe bowl and heat, in 30-second intervals (stirring at each 30 second break), until completely melted. Stir until smooth and set aside (but not for long).
- Skewer marshmallows on the end of a lollipop stick and dip into the melted candy covering most of the marshmallow.
- Set marshmallows on baking sheet and allow the chocolate to cool and harden.
- Using the edible marker, draw lines around the marshmallow to resemble bumblebees.