Plan to have leftovers, then add a few staple ingredients for a classic French dish.
Frozen Blueberry Smoothie
- Honey-Mustard Dressing (from bean salad)
- Cooked chicken pieces (from kebobs)
- 10 small new potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups green/yellow beans, steamed (from bean salad)
- 3 ripe field tomatoes, cut into wedges (from tomato salad)
- 1 head or bunch of lettuce, torn
- ½ cup kalamata olives
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
Prep and Cook
- 1Combine chicken, potatoes, beans, and tomatoes in large bowl, drizzle with vinagrette and toss gently to coat.
- 2Place lettuce in the middle of a large plate or platter. Empty the tossed salad on top of the lettuce and add egg wedges, and optional ingredients on top for presentation.
Category: No Category