Fruity herbal iced-tea with a cherry garnish is a refreshing way to hydrate your guests.
- 1L boiling water
- 3 cherry or raspberry herbal tea bags
- ¼ cup sugar or sweetener (optional)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Fresh cherries
Prep and Cook
- 1Add tea bags to boiled water and allow to rest until the water has cooled.
- 2Add sugar or sweetener and flavour to desired sweetness (approx 1/4 cup).
- 3Add the vanilla and stir well. Pour the tea into a glass pitcher or jar and serve chilled.
- 4Pour into glasses filled with ice and garnish with fresh fruit.
Tagged under: iced tea,fruity drink,fruity herbal iced tea,herbal iced tea