- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups CHIPITS® SKOR Toffee Bits, divided
- 2 cups CHIPITS® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Prep and Cook
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla until creamy.
- 3Stir in flour and 1 cup (250 mL) of the toffee bits. Press into ungreased 15 ½ x 10 ½ inch (39 x 27 cm) jelly roll pan.
- 4Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until light brown. Immediately sprinkle semi-sweet chocolate chips over top. Let stand until softened, about 5 minutes; spread evenly over top. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Let cool completely. Cut into 3-inch squares; cut each square diagonally into 4 triangles.
Category: No Category