- 1 16 oz round of Brie
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Remove the top of the rind from the cheese using a serrated knife and discard.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon, garlic, salt and pepper and mix well.
- 4Set the cheese cut side up on an ovenproof baking dish and smear the olive oil mixture over the top.
- 5Bake for 10–15 minutes or until the cheese reaches the desired doneness. Serve with assorted crackers and crisps.
Tagged under: appetizer,baked brie,baked brie recipe