Makes 24 pieces
- 24 baguette slices cut on a bias, ¼” thick
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 lb frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 package herb and garlic Boursin cheese
- 1–2 tsp milk
- Fresh chives
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and bake until golden around the edges, 7–9 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the shrimp and cook until pink throughout and golden brown around the edges. Add the parsley and toss to combine.
- 3Place the Boursin cheese in a small bowl and add 1–2 teaspoons of milk to make the cheese slightly thinner. Mix well. Spread the toasts with the cheese and top with one or two pieces of shrimp. Garnish with fresh chives and serve.