- 6 eggs
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp grainy Dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Paprika or smoked paprika
Prep and Cook
- 1Place the eggs in a single layer in a large pot and cover them with cold water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. As soon as the water boils, turn off the heat, cover the pot and let the eggs stand for 13 minutes. Drain the eggs and fill the pot with cold water. Set aside until the eggs are cool.
- 2Peel the eggs and then slice them in half lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolks and place them in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add the mayonnaise, cream cheese, Dijon and salt and beat until pale yellow and fluffy.
- 3With a small spoon or piping bag fitted with a large star tip, fill the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and chill for a least 1 hour before serving.
- 4Garnish with paprika of your choice and serve.
Tagged under: appetizer,deviled eggs,baby shower appetizer