Whether they say they like tuna or not, adding some diced apples to this pita pouch will give it a bit of a kick that should please their fishy (or non fishy) palettes.
- 1 (170 g) can of flaked tuna (packed in water), drained
- 1 small MacIntosh apple, cored and chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise
- Juice of half of a lemon
- 2 small pitas, halved
Prep and Cook
- 1In a small mixing bowl, stir together tuna, apple, celery, mayonnaise and lemon.
- 2Spoon tuna salad into pita halves and serve with a side of cheese cubes, halved grapes or your toddler’s favourite cooked or raw vegetable.