Turkey, Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Frittata
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup red onions, sliced
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 12 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 2 cups leftover cooked turkey, diced
Prep and Cook
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a 9" x 13" pan.
- In a large skillet on medium, heat oil and saute Italian seasoning for one minute to release the flavour.
- Add mushrooms and onions and saute until golden.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, water, salt and pepper until foamy.
- Stir in mushroom and onion mixture, cheeses, red peppers, and turkey.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake in the centre of the oven for 30 – 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Be sure to use heavy oven mitt when removing the pan from the oven.