- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4–6 oz)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 Tbsp)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 shallot, minced
- ¾ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
Prep and Cook
- 1Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of parchment paper and pound them with a mallet or rolling pin until thin.
- 2In a medium-mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Add the chicken to the bowl and toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1–6 hours.
- 3To cook the chicken, preheat and oil the grill, and cook the chicken for 3–5 minutes per side, or until the meat is firm and cooked through.
Tagged under: grilled chicken,yogurt-marinated grilled chicken,grilled chicken recipe